Luxury Sunderbans cruise, Bengal tiger safaris, Taj Mahal, Rajasthan village.
Discover the Rajasthan, the dream city of Mumbai, the heritage town of Agra, the unspoiled sand dunes of Bikaner with camel safaris and tented accommodations, and the city of the cities with the Golden Triangle. India, a land of wonders, offers an incredible diversity of people, places, languages, customs, and cultures.
Your tour begins in the vibrant city of Mumbai and concludes in Delhi, India’s cultural center. Rich food and the Golden Triangle Tour are both included in the Rajasthan Tour from Mumbai. Visit the majestic turrets, city palaces, stunning lakes, and numerous historical sites to fully appreciate Rajasthan’s splendor. As you travel farther west into the undeveloped Thar Desert, the tour’s beauty increases. observing the sunset
Country Region:- Northern India, Rajasthan
Departure/Return LocationNew Delhi
Departure TimePlease arrive by 9:15 AM for a departure at 9:30 AM
Return TimeApproximately 8:30 PM
17 Days Tour plans
Day 1 Arrive Kolkata
On arrival at the airport, be met and transferred to your hotel. Night stay is in Kolkata
Day 2 Embarkation on Luxury Cruise (Kolkata)
Day 3 In Kolkata
Day 4 Kolkata – Namkhana (Full Day Sailing)
Late night or early morning depending on tide timings, you set sail along the Hooghly River to reach the fishing port of Namkhana, the gateway of the Sundarbans National Park, a World Heritage Site. You cruise past the boat-building yard of Nurpur and the historic Diamond Harbour towards the Bay of Bengal. Sundarbans are the world’s largest delta mangrove forest and habitat of the famous Royal Bengal Tiger.
Post breakfast enjoy a talk and interaction with the Naturalist on the unique ecosystem of the Sundarbans. Visit the fishing port of Namkhana (time permitting) or sail forward towards Sundarbans to visit protected areas.
Today there will be a full day sailing viewing of historic sites and unique landscapes following the river to the Bay of Bengal and learning about the Sundarbans from the Naturalist.
Overnight onboard Ganga Voyager.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 5 Namkhana – Bony Camp – Bali Island
Anchoring in the Western Sundarbans today is your first foray into this rich and unique mangrove ecosystem, scaling the Bony Camp Watchtower on an excursion to sight endangered crocodiles, terrapins and many species of migratory birds.
Sailing along the Matla River to the Hero Bhangra Islands, keep a keen eye out for Irrawaddy Dolphins and other marine life.
Disembark in a country boat after lunch to visit the serene Nethidopani Watchtower and experience the spectacular nature of the surroundings. Sail onward to Bali Island, a typical village whose inhabitants are engaged in farming, paddy husking, honey packing and fishing.
On the trip you will be visiting Bali Village & will have interaction with an NGO Interaction – The Bali Nature & Wildlife Conservation Society in collaboration with the Wildlife Protection Society of India (WPSI) helps support the communities living around the Tiger Reserve, and to encourage them to view wildlife and their environment as an asset rather than a threat. Enjoy a village walk and interact with the villagers engaged in creating handicrafts, visit a local home, and witness a tribal dance.
Overnight onboard Ganga Voyager.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 6 Bali – Sudhanyakhali – Dobanki – Namkhana
With a gorgeous sunrise you’ll scale the Sudhanyakhali Watchtower, the most popular locale to spot the elusive Royal Bengal Tiger; this vast habitat endows invigorating possibilities of crocodiles, wild boars, axis deer and a wide range of migratory and local birds.
Thereafter you’ll take a small country boat through the narrow creeks to climb the Dobanki Watchtower and enjoy a canopy walk at an elevation of 20 feet from the ground and about half a kilometer in length, to reveal the riveting flora and fauna.
Return to the ship for a late lunch and sail to Namkhana. For more experience get interaction with Fishermen at work during creek ride
Overnight onboard Ganga Voyager
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 7 Namkhana – Kolkata & Disembark - Get transferred to your hotel
Early this morning we sail back to Kolkata enjoying breakfast and lunch on board.
Disembark and proceed for overnight stay in Kolkata.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch.
Day 8 Kolkata – Varanasi (By Air) - River Ganges
Morning checkout and get transferred to Kolkata airport to board your flight for Varanasi. On arrival at Varanasi get transferred, then check in at pre booked hotel.
Situated on the banks of the massive Ganges, the holy city of Varanasi, one of the ancient in India, symbolizes much of the mythos and culture of Hinduism and has been a center for the devotion of Shiva for over 1,200 years.
Many trusts that this is the site where the divine and significant worlds collide, offering it a mystical property that is heightened by the countless thousands of believers who voyage here to bathe in the sanctified waters of the River Ganges.
In the evening join a memorable aarti ceremony on the banks of the river Ganges. The stunning ceremony comprises rituals accomplished by numerous priests, to the sound of bells, drums, cymbals, and Sanskrit mantras. Your opinion on Hinduism and the worship of the River Ganges will be much richer after the ritual and it is not to be ignored.
Night stay is in Varanasi
Day 9 Varanasi - River Ganges –Sarnath - New Delhi (By India’s Fastest Train)
A spectacular early morning boat ride along the holy Ganges past some of the numerous ghats that line the banks, involving some that are used exclusively for public cremations.
Return to your hotel for breakfast.
Later visit the Buddhist places at Sarnath where Buddha conveyed his first sermon after getting enlightenment.
In time you will be transferred to Varanasi railway station to board your day train journey for New Delhi. On arrival at New Delhi you will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight stay is in New Delhi
Overnight stay is in New Delhi
Day 10 Exploring Old & New Delhi
After breakfast take sightseeing tour of historic city visiting Old Delhi visiting the majestic Red Fort, a marvel in red sandstone, Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India, both built by emperor Shah Jahan of Taj Mahal fame,
Later sightseeing continues to visit New Delhi include Rashtrapati Bhawan, one-time imperial residence of the British viceroys; the India Gate, a memorial raised in honour of the Indian soldiers martyred during the Afghan war; Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, built by Qutub-ud-din Aibek of the Slave Dynasty;
Day 11 New Delhi – Agra (3.5 Hours drive)
Morning drive to Agra. On arrival enjoy a guided tour of the impressive Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Time permitting, opt to visit the Baby Taj.
Built by the emperor Shah Jahan to honour the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz, it is built of marble and decorated with the most delicate inlay work, the Taj Mahal needed the labours of 20,000 men and is assessed to have cost something in the region of 3 million rupees (at today’s prices that equates to around $70 million).
We then pay a break to the splendour of Agra Fort. Built by Emperor Akbar and then elaborated by his grandson, Shah Jahan, the fort was once a great city, with palaces, mosques and halls all lying behind the protective clinch of 20m high walls.
Day 12 Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Bharatpur – Ranthambhore
Day 13 In Ranthambhore ( Morning & Afternoon Tiger Safaris )
Day 14 Ranthambhore – Tordi
Morning get transferred to Tordi Garh. On arrival at Tordi Garh you will be check in to a heritage property which is located in the heart of Rajasthan. The Tordi village has everything that a discerning tourist expects in Rajasthan Proximity, Wilderness, Cultural experiences, unspoilt atmosphere, Hillocks, Dunes, Lakes, old step wells, Archageological sites, temples, Jeep, camel cart and horse rides are just to name a few.
On arrival at Tordi get some rest and then go for village jeep safari which includes visit to a 300 years old step well,a shepherd’s village, a farm Visit [ organic farming] , drive to the Tordi Sagar Dam, Sun set at the dam or sand dunes including Tea and Cookies.
Return to Tordi Garh - enjoy the dinner with a good night sleep
Day 15 Tordi – Jaipur
Today morning guest can go for hiking to 400 years old Tordi Fort for sunrise with hot tea and cookies. After breakfast you will go for 2 -3 hours village walk to experience the rural life of India.
Return back to hotel and then drive to pink city of India - Jaipur.
Evening is free for leisure and rest. Night stay is in Jaipur
Day 16 In Jaipur
Day 17 Jaipur – Delhi Depart
- 17 nights accommodation as per tour plan [ 5 Nights accommodation in luxury cruise & 11 nights accommodation in 4 star hotels ] All airport / cruise / railway stations arrival and departure transfers. Private car services in entire tour plan with driver at all places as per tour plan Daily Breakfasts at all the hotels Full board on luxury cruise as per tour plan starting from dinner on Day 2 and ending with lunch on Day 7 Train fare for all the sectors as per tour plan Evening boat ride during River Ganges prayer in Varanasi Morning boat ride on River Ganges – Varanasi Full board in Ranthambhore National park as per tpur plan starting with dinner on Day 12 and ending with breakfast on Day 14 2 shared jeep tiger safaris with naturalist in Ranthambhore National Park Camel Cart ride in Tordi Garh Sightseeing tours as per tour itinerary Heritage Rickshaw Tour in Jaipur as per tour plan All applicable taxes and service charges and All road taxes, government taxes and driver allowances.
- INCLUSIONS IN LUXURY CRUISE
- Luxury Honeycomb Spa Robes with Slippers All-Natural Spa-quality Bath Amenities In-room Electronic Safe & Individual Climate Control High Quality Linens with Duvet and Premium Mattresses Bottled Water Replenished Daily Welcome Flower Arrangement & Fresh Fruit Upon Arrival on Luxury Cruise Complimentary Wireless Internet in All Public Areas Make-up Mirror & Hair Dryer Alarm Clock & Multi-Configuration Plugs Generous Closet Space and Under-Bed Storage Flat Screen LCD Television with Movie System Mini Bar
- COMPLIMENTARY EXCURSION AMENITIES IN LUXURY CRUISE :
- Transfers to/from Jetty for embarkation/disembarkation. Shore Excursion Program Series including All Admissions Shoe Cleaning after Excursions Welcome Drink and Cold Towel Service following Excursions Individual VOX Listening Devices Throughout Cruise Shore Excursion Program Maximum 20-24 Guests Per Guide on All Excursions Private Motor Coach on All Excursions where applicable.
- INCLUDED DINING & ENTERTAINMENT IN LUXURY CRUISE:
- Expertly Trained Culinary Team providing Buffet Breakfast, Buffet Lunch & Seated Multiple Course Dinner. Special meal requests like vegan, gluten/lactose free etc. can be arranged with advance information. Complimentary Indian brand Mineral Water, Tea, Coffee, Fruit Juices & Soft Drinks Series of Cultural Performances, Educational Talks, Cooking Classes, Movie Shows and Ship Tour. Welcome & Farewell Receptions Spacious Air-conditioned Lounge. Indoor Board Games and Books to read in the Lounge Gym facilities